Unite Security & Electrical have an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Security Engineer based in Perth. This is a chance to join a leading Electrical, Fire and Security services provider at a time of impressive growth and expansion.
With an outstanding history of delivering a high-quality service, this company is also well known for providing unparalleled opportunities to building all employees with a rewarding career, allowing you to choose which direction you’d like to go, with ongoing support and training to develop and excel in your chosen field.
You will be responsible for the Install, service and maintenance of a wide range of Fire and Security systems including Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control systems (both analogue and IP) at client sites throughout North of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, whilst carrying out site surveys to assist in generating system quotations.
• 30k+ depending on experience
• 30 days holiday
• Callout rates
• Company Vehicle
• Training & Progression
• Company Phone, laptop
• Company pension
• Private Medical cover
Requirements / Qualifications
• Worked to SSAIB & BAFE requirements and procedures
• FIA Accredited course qualifications preferred
• Fire Extinguisher Servicing Certified
• Servicing & Installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder alarms and Fire Alarms
• Experience in Multi manufacturer panels and systems
• Fire experience essential
• City & Guilds/ 17th edition / FIA / Time Served advantageous
• 17th Edition testing and inspecting
• Full Uk Driving Licence essential
• Working away from home is essential
If this role is of interest to you please can you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com