Unite Security & Electrical have an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Electrical Engineer based in Perth. This is a chance to join a leading Electrical, Fire and Security services provider at a time of impressive growth and expansion.
With an outstanding history of delivering a high-quality service, this company is also well known for providing unparalleled opportunities to building all employees with a rewarding career, allowing you to choose which direction you’d like to go, with on going support and training to develop and excel in your chosen field.
Multi-skilled Electrical Engineer
You will be responsible for the Install, service, maintenance & testing of a wide range of Electrical installations, Emergency Lighting & PAT Testing at client sites throughout North of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, whilst carrying out site surveys to assist in generating system quotations.
· Paying SJIB current rates
· 30 days holiday
· Callout rates
· Fully expensed Vehicle
· Training & Progression
· Company Phone, laptop
· Company pension
· Private Medical cover
Requirements / Qualifications
· Worked to SELECT or NICEIC requirements and procedure
· Applicants must have current SJIB & ECS Card
· FIA Accredited course qualifications would be advantageous
· Servicing & Installation of Domestic, commercial and industrial systems
· Fire Alarm installation experience would be beneficial
· 17th Edition testing and inspecting
· PAT testing experience
· Full Uk Driving Licence essential
· Working away from home is essential
If this role is of interest to you, please can you send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org